4th Annual Pedal & Panache
Cannon Green (103 Spring Street)
Wednesday, November 7, 2018
6:00 — 9:00 pm
$55 Pre-Sale Admission (Sept. 7 — Oct. 4)
$65 General Admission (Oct. 5 — Nov. 7)
*valued at $95/ticket*
This year’s gala features:
- soulful, funky tunes by Charleston’s own The Black Diamond Band
- open bar stocked with local beer from Fatty’s Beer Works, wine from Advintage Distributing of the Carolinas, and Moscow Mules from The Rarebit
- upscale hors d’oeuvres from Cannon Green‘s kitchen
- current donor perks with Charleston Moves
- reusable gift bag with goodies (including a new event t-shirt) curated by our generous sponsors and Charleston Moves
- silent auction boasting tickets to Charleston’s best events, original handmade goods and artwork, and much more!
Your all-inclusive ticket will directly support our vision for a safe and connected Charleston for those who walk, ride a bike and take public transit. Join the party!
Walking, riding a bike or taking public transit to the event is strongly encouraged. Free bike valet will be on site.
TITLE SPONSOR: IN KIND
GOLD SPONSORS: IN KIND
SILVER SPONSOR: IN KIND
Addlestone International Corporation // Alta Planning + Design // Austen & Gowder, LLC // Blue Bicycle Books // D’Allesandro’s Pizza // Domicile // Dover, Kohl & Partners // East Cooper Psychiatric Associates (Dr. Noel Hunt) & Stephanie Hunt Writes // Groundswell PR // Harold’s Cabin // Hellman Yates & Tisdale // Housing Studio // Huriyali // Lowcountry Photo Booth // LOWVELO // Lucey Mortgage Corporation // Max Sparwasser Law Firm, LLC // Studio A – Architecture // The Guild // The Rarebit
Please note the following details about the event:
- The event is rain or shine.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Professional photographers will be on-site documenting this event for Charleston Moves. By entering Cannon Green’s premises on November 7, 2018, you grant Charleston Moves permission to use photos you may appear in for any and all uses, including online and print marketing, promotion and outreach.